Total Pageviews

Monday, June 3, 2013

     To be honest, I don't even know what I am doing anymore.  I make things up as I go.
     My napkin art is going good, and I am scraping by with a meager living from that.
     I've gotten 818 hits on this blog with only four entries so far.  That is insane.  I'm happy about it, but I am also freaked out.  I don't know if there are people giving me hits, or if it is automated bots.
     In general, when things go really well for me financially when I get some good sales, I freak out a little bit, as if I don't deserve it.  I have to get over that, because it sucks a lot more being a failure, which I have had enough of in my life.
     So anyway, if you are human, thanks for reading, and if you are an automated bot, thanks for the hits.  It all boils out the same way in my hit count.
     The truth is that the more hits you have, the more you get, so thanks every body.
     I will create more entries for this blog when I figure out what I am doing and with what I want to do.
     It isn't always easy to take a good look at yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment