Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2013

     "I used to think Jesus is the way.  Now I just think Jesus is IN the way."

      Somebody said this in the bar.  I may have written this down, or somebody else did.  I can't remember.  Anyway, it is a saying I really like now.  I'm tired of Jesus, and all of the connotations that go along with it.  Part of the problem is on one hand you have the historical Jesus, and on the other hand the fictional one.  All we have to go by is some fictional book written and edited by a bunch of people.
     "Teach Children To Worship Satan."
     This was on the back of a band t-shirt, I think for 'The Dwarves'.
     Awesome, isn't it?



4 comments:

  1. jesus is the way the truth and the life and what ever hurt you to believe different may the Father of Heaven touch you pain and you see Jesus for who He really is...Blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you have mean negative things to say keep it because the Father knows yo are in pain also let him touch your brokenness and lies of the enemy so you can enjoy LOVE PEACE and and papa God precious love for you though Christ Jesus who bore all our sins and iniquities and did because of the Father love for us His children just say yes to Jesus and watch things change it amazing I said yes to Him 33yrs ago and I'm still happy and on fire for HIM..easy HELL know the devil wanted to kill me and make me miserable but I said yes to God and wow amazing ride of LOVE 33 years of it healed set side for His perfect love which bring peace like none other and JOY beyond measure...this was though the trial life hands us ... :) SAY YES to HIM HE ALLING YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEACH CHILDREN TO WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD OUR SAVIOR

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are "two Jesuses" in this world - the real one and the one the church made.
    I understand that you don't like the second one, me neither, but I highly recommend to talk to the real one, because from what you wrote it seems to me you never met him.
    I never heard that satan was kind or friendly to his followers, but from personal experience I can tell you Jesus is not only friendly but awesome, beyond words. He is the "realest" superhero, perfect friend and teacher one can have.
    But you will only understand that when you get to know him, personally.
    Bless you --*

    ReplyDelete