Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Hi and welcome to The Art of David Lovins blog

     Basically, this is an edited blog.  I have to fit into the standards that Blogger requires in order to keep the blog monetized.
     My 'David Lovins 67 Underground Emporium' blog is set to 18 and over, so I can do whatever I want there, but that blog is unfortunately not monetized.  I guess some advertisers don't want to be associated with that stuff on any level.
     Well, the trick is that I've been drawing from the live nude figure for twenty plus years, so by Blogger standards, I can't really put that stuff up, or I could risk losing the ability to monetize this blog, and that would suck.  The money, whether I get paid eventually or not, is the incentive to continue forward.
    
     Anyway, welcome to the blog.  I'll be writing about art and how I see the world.  I will post my art, and maybe other people's art, I'm not sure yet. 
     This will be a blog where I will try to make use of my art education, which is something I've been denying myself lately.  After ten years of studying art in college, I kind of just took a break from any kind of scholarly approach, as I was completely burnt out.  Plus, the reality of the actual world indicated to me pretty fast that most people don't really care about art, and the problem of getting a regular paycheck became an issue even before I graduated.

     Okay, have a nice day,
     David

No comments:

Post a Comment